    something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.
    --
    Greetings Jens "Lyrik" Bech
    Lyrik, Feb 20, 2008

  2. Lyrik

    T.B. Guest

    "Lyrik" babbled:

    > But they must be like "Obi-Wan?";-) Becourse they are very popular at the
    > present.
    >
    > And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them. And
    > there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance celebrated the
    > news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade Runner" in HD-DVD for
    > my allready nice little collection.
    >
    > Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to burry
    > something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

    HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at that.

    T.B.
    T.B., Feb 20, 2008

  3. Lyrik

    Big Boy Guest

    T.B. wrote:
    > "Lyrik" babbled:
    >>
    >> But they must be like "Obi-Wan?";-) Becourse they are very popular at
    >> the present.
    >>
    >> And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them.
    >> And there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance
    >> celebrated the news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade
    >> Runner" in HD-DVD for my allready nice little collection.
    >>
    >> Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to
    >> burry something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

    > HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at that.
    >
    > T.B.

    If you could have been bothered to look at the guy's message header, you
    may have realized that he is from Denmark. If your knowledge of Danish
    is any better than his English, feel free to smirk; otherwise, I
    recommend that you don't be so quick to judge.
    Big Boy, Feb 20, 2008
  4. Lyrik

    T.B. Guest

    "Big Boy" wrote:

    >> "Lyrik" babbled:
    >>>
    >>> But they must be like "Obi-Wan?";-) Becourse they are very popular at
    >>> the present.
    >>>
    >>> And becourse Tosh stops making HD-DVD, somebody else will make them. And
    >>> there is a thousand films on them allready. Me for instance celebrated
    >>> the news of "The Sid killing Obi-Wan" by ordering "Blade Runner" in
    >>> HD-DVD for my allready nice little collection.
    >>>
    >>> Even pick-up firms have a renaissance. If Blu-Ray fanboys want to burry
    >>> something they may burry their version 1 doorsteps.

    >> HA! This is what we call a sore loser. And a barely literate one at
    >> that.
    >>
    >> T.B.

    > If you could have been bothered to look at the guy's message header, you
    > may have realized that he is from Denmark. If your knowledge of Danish is
    > any better than his English, feel free to smirk; otherwise, I recommend
    > that you don't be so quick to judge.

    My Danish is flawless. Thus, I smirk.

    T.B.
    T.B., Feb 20, 2008
  5. Lyrik

    Lyrik Guest

    Den 20.02.2008 kl. 10:17 skrev T.B. <>:

    > My Danish is flawless. Thus, I smirk.
    >
    > T.B.

    And You have the right to do so. You live in a free country! It is enough
    that You all are political correct. You don't need to be paedagogical
    correct too! But I must say I am being treated much more nice in an US
    newsgroup than in a danish-!;-)))
    You must never come there! You would need to have psychological assistance
    afterwards! You have heard that the Vikings sat around a table mocking
    each other-laughing and ocassionally throwing bones across the table at
    each other just to make a point! It is like that! So stay away!-For the
    sake of the holy amendments and their lawyer priests!

    --
    Greetings Jens "Lyrik" Bech
    Lyrik, Feb 20, 2008