    ...It asks me to Record to CD, which I have done, but I can't explore or open
    it, any thoughts ... should I open with another program instead of Easy CD
    .... many thanks ...Chas
    Chas, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Chas

    °Mike° Guest

    HI ...Perhaps... you should take... your finger off ... the
    full stop key.... when you try.... to open it....OK?

    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
    http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
    http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc/punctuation/node02.html

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:25:32 GMT, in