    I am looking for a program that will help me catalogue my entire CD
    collection, these consist of the usual games, programs, audio etc...

    Any ideas.

    *** HAWK, Jul 20, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    OldKenGoat Guest

    *** HAWK wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am looking for a program that will help me catalogue my entire CD
    > collection, these consist of the usual games, programs, audio etc...
    >
    > Any ideas.

    I've looked long and hard for a cataloger that is easy to use, does what
    you're requesting and consistently WORKS! I found this shareware called
    Advanced Disk Catalog at: http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html I'm very pleased
    with it.

    HTH,

    OldKenGoat

    OldKenGoat, Jul 20, 2003

  3. *** HAWK

    Mark Iceman Guest

    Hi,

    Argentum MyFiles works best for me!
    It's a cataloging tool to organize all of your files and folders.
    HTML/XML/CSV export. MP3 support.

    http://www.argentuma.com/
    http://www.argentuma.com/am.exe (1.7 MB)

    Only $ 35 for the licensed copy.