    I have been trying to burn a cd using windows media player and keep getting
    an error code 4450. what mystifies me is that I was able to do this ONCE
    and not since. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, John

    John, Apr 15, 2005

  2. John

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:24:23 -0400, "John" <>
    wrote:

    >I have been trying to burn a cd using windows media player and keep getting
    >an error code 4450. what mystifies me is that I was able to do this ONCE
    >and not since. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, John

    I'd recommend using a real burning app, like Nero.

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2005

  3. John

    x@y Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message

    >I have been trying to burn a cd using windows media player and keep getting
    >an error code 4450. what mystifies me is that I was able to do this ONCE
    >and not since. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, John

    Hi John,

    Try the link below for error codes help,

    http://tinyurl.com/852rm

    Good luck x@y.

    x@y, Apr 15, 2005
  4. John

    x@y Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    ..
    >I have been trying to burn a cd using windows media player and keep getting
    >an error code 4450. what mystifies me is that I was able to do this ONCE
    >and not since. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, John

    Maybe better Website

    here: http://www.zim.biz/support/errorcodes7.html

    x@y.

    x@y, Apr 16, 2005