    to audio and burn to a CD.

    Thanks

    Tappy
    Tappy Lappy, Nov 3, 2007

  2. Tappy Lappy

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:05:11 -0000, Tappy Lappy wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any freeware which supports Win 95and will convert MP3
    > to audio and burn to a CD.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tappy

    Not sure about the converting but you might give "deepburner" a try.

    www.deepburner.com
    richard, Nov 3, 2007

  3. Tappy Lappy

    lee h Guest

    try here: http://www.95isalive.com/
    lee h, Nov 3, 2007
  4. Tappy Lappy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 18:52:59 GMT, "lee h" <>
    wrote:

    >try here: http://www.95isalive.com/

    Damn, I went to number5isalive.com, and it had nothing to do with
    Johnny 5!
    Evan Platt, Nov 3, 2007
  5. Tappy Lappy

    Guest

    , Nov 3, 2007
  6. Tappy Lappy

    philo Guest

    "Tappy Lappy" <Tappy > wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of any freeware which supports Win 95and will convert MP3
    > to audio and burn to a CD.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tappy

    Though there very well be software out there that will work with win95...
    I assume the machine is an older one with a slow cpu and low ram.

    To convert an MP3 to audio takes a fair amount of resources, so the machine
    may not be up to it...
    but I guess you can try.

    Yoy may want to ask on alt.comp.freeware

    I get a lot of good advice there
    philo, Nov 3, 2007
  7. Tappy Lappy

    chuckcar Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in

    > "Tappy Lappy" <Tappy > wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of any freeware which supports Win 95and will
    >> convert MP3 to audio and burn to a CD.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Tappy
    >>

    > Though there very well be software out there that will work with
    > win95... I assume the machine is an older one with a slow cpu and low
    > ram.
    >
    > To convert an MP3 to audio takes a fair amount of resources, so the
    > machine may not be up to it...
    > but I guess you can try.
    >
    > Yoy may want to ask on alt.comp.freeware
    >
    > I get a lot of good advice there

    So he converts first and then burns the resulting file. Granted it's
    going to be *big*, but it can be done.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 3, 2007