CD-burning software/Spresso Liquid Audio?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Heintz, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. John Heintz

    John Heintz Guest

    Calling all Geeks;

    I have a Sony 160E burner which has companion burning software, which has
    created the fits!
    Because of the problem I removed the burn software but, it left some
    tailings, ie drivers?
    Now, my Win XP, on boot tells me, Win did not start this driver because it
    can cause the computer to become unstable- (details), A driver is
    installed
    that causes stability problems with this system. The driver is disabled,
    contact the driver Manufactures for update that is compatable with this
    verof XP,
    The Manufaturer is Liquid Audio.com, but not active as page cannot be
    displayed..

    Question, how can the driver be located, does anyone know how it is
    identified? And OR what steps on how to remove the defunct driver??

    Additionally, uninstalled the Sony CD 160E. Saw now effect, so at this
    point
    any suggestions on where to go, please don't be blunt!

    Thank everyone for their input on this item.

    John GFRUSS

    Got Spam? I don't.
    I use www.AllSpamAway.com
    This add can be disabled in the licensed version.\0

    John Heintz, Oct 2, 2007

  2. John Heintz

    Evan Platt Guest

    http://www.liquidaudio.com/ Loads fine for me.

    Evan Platt, Oct 2, 2007

  3. John Heintz

    John Heintz Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:15:48 -0700, "John Heintz"
    > <> wrote:

    Evan;

    Sorry about that loading, canot access from the site provided on the Winxp
    notice but, note no infor pertaining to software update or driver update.
    At
    least I cannot finf any efferance to those applets.

    John R. gfruss

    John Heintz, Oct 2, 2007