    Thanks,

    Heidy

    , Mar 1, 2007

  2. Cima Guest

    On 1 Mar 2007 08:22:00 -0800, "" <>
    wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >
    >CD Burning Software Freeware or Shareware
    >
    >I am looking for software Freeware or Shareware similar to to Nero
    >ww.nero.com
    >and Roxio www.roxio.com for Burn Mp3s to CD-R CD-RWs
    >
    >Thanks,

    Burrrn is pretty good. Basically just drop the mp3s into the window & click the
    Burrrn button.

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/burrrn.html

    Cima, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Miguel Guest

    On Mar 2, 5:22 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > CD Burning Software Freeware or Shareware
    >
    > I am looking for software Freeware or Shareware similar to to Nero
    > ww.nero.com
    > and Roxiowww.roxio.comfor Burn Mp3s to CD-R CD-RWs
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Heidy

    Assuming your O/S is XP:

    http://www.deepburner.com/ and http://www.cdburnerxp.se/ are both
    freeware.

    Here is a review/comparision of them http://www.pcmech.com/show/opensource/1075/

    I've used neither so can't comment on them but have heard good things
    about deepburner.

    If you're using Linux my favourite burner is K3B. Does the job for me
    perfectly.

    Regards
    Miguel

    Miguel, Mar 1, 2007
  4. jasen Guest

    On 2007-03-01, <> wrote:

    > CD Burning Software Freeware or Shareware
    >
    > I am looking for software Freeware or Shareware similar to to Nero
    > ww.nero.com
    > and Roxio www.roxio.com for Burn Mp3s to CD-R CD-RWs

    k3b, but I doubt it's available for windows.

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Mar 2, 2007