cd burning problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jamie&Rachel, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Jamie&Rachel

    Jamie&Rachel Guest

    Jamie&Rachel, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Jamie&Rachel

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:25:27 GMT, Jamie&Rachel wrote:

    >> Hope someone can help me on this
    >> When burning cds in particular audio cd's I always manage to get a failure
    >> "at the end of disc at once" the cd plays in cd players (but not all the
    >> tracks) so there is something wrong.
    >> Reinstalled my laptop (Windoes XP Hme Sp2) and tried nero 6.6 and 7 but
    >> same
    >> results.
    >> Can anyone advise on what I am doing wrong?
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Jamie

    Nice copy and paste with the >> included.

    There were 43 posts in the thread when you asked this 30/1/2006 and 4
    posts from your thread 11/02/06. Many of those were the trolling bot.

    You didn't reply to any of the suggestions from 11/02/06, the last there
    was 13/02/2006.

    I don't recall that you replied to the try this, asking for other info
    requests in the 1st thread, maybe there was 1 to one of the bots.

    Me
    why?, Feb 13, 2006

  3. Jamie&Rachel

    Jamie&Rachel Guest

    > On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:25:27 GMT, Jamie&Rachel wrote:
    >
    >>> Hope someone can help me on this
    >>> When burning cds in particular audio cd's I always manage to get a
    >>> failure
    >>> "at the end of disc at once" the cd plays in cd players (but not all the
    >>> tracks) so there is something wrong.
    >>> Reinstalled my laptop (Windoes XP Hme Sp2) and tried nero 6.6 and 7 but
    >>> same
    >>> results.
    >>> Can anyone advise on what I am doing wrong?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>> Jamie

    > Nice copy and paste with the >> included.
    >
    > There were 43 posts in the thread when you asked this 30/1/2006 and 4
    > posts from your thread 11/02/06. Many of those were the trolling bot.
    >
    > You didn't reply to any of the suggestions from 11/02/06, the last there
    > was 13/02/2006.
    >
    > I don't recall that you replied to the try this, asking for other info
    > requests in the 1st thread, maybe there was 1 to one of the bots.
    >

    > Me

    Sorry I have not been getting any replies on this newsgroup otherwise I
    would have thanked them for the help with a group reply. I remember some
    bot from a couple of weeks ago and unsubsribed from here whilst the bot had
    been removed. Thanks Dave Keays for the sticking arm on laser but i think
    you might have been referring to a standard desktop cd drive this is a
    laptop drive where the lazer is acually on the tray that you put the disc
    onto I have had a look at it but doesnt seem to be sticking.

    Why......you are a human database! How do you manage to keep up with all the
    statistics of who posts what and when etc??? LOL

    Cheers
    Jamie&Rachel, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Jamie&Rachel

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:38:48 GMT, Jamie&Rachel wrote:

    >> Nice copy and paste with the >> included.
    >>
    >> There were 43 posts in the thread when you asked this 30/1/2006 and 4
    >> posts from your thread 11/02/06. Many of those were the trolling bot.
    >>
    >> You didn't reply to any of the suggestions from 11/02/06, the last there
    >> was 13/02/2006.
    >>
    >> I don't recall that you replied to the try this, asking for other info
    >> requests in the 1st thread, maybe there was 1 to one of the bots.
    >>

    >> Me

    >Sorry I have not been getting any replies on this newsgroup otherwise I

    N.P.

    >would have thanked them for the help with a group reply. I remember some
    >bot from a couple of weeks ago and unsubsribed from here whilst the bot had
    >been removed. Thanks Dave Keays for the sticking arm on laser but i think

    The other thread was only the 3 replies, as you say the DK reply.

    The bot went away after a day or 2.

    >you might have been referring to a standard desktop cd drive this is a
    >laptop drive where the lazer is acually on the tray that you put the disc
    >onto I have had a look at it but doesnt seem to be sticking.
    >
    >Why......you are a human database! How do you manage to keep up with all the
    >statistics of who posts what and when etc??? LOL

    Some time it's showing off, at work last week I was asked for a
    name/password from 5 years ago. No way I would remeber that. Wound the
    guy up by telling him I didn't know it and was very sure I didn't know
    it. As he walked away I told him to d/l the manual and it's the default
    in the setup notes.

    It's just one of the things, I remembered your previous posts and looked
    up the dates. I also keep the posts for a month locally to search.

    Other than that , instead of remembering lots of things use
    remember fewer things and search in likely places.

    You may just want to check the couple of questions, from the non bot
    posts

    http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&
    enter the message id in the - lookup message id bit
    FIiDf.18696$
    Show Options

    The id for the 2nd thread is
    OGsHf.26294$

    What about other media if it does DVD's or you said audio CD, try a data
    CD.

    Have a look in the Nero Help / Manual for the Nero log file, you may
    want to/ be asked post it in one of the CD/DVD burner / software forums
    like www.cdfreaks.com

    Most likely the info for media, type / brands you have tried could be
    asked for.

    >Cheers

    Me
    why?, Feb 13, 2006