    has burnt.
    can anyone help me.
    please reply asap

    skinrod, Dec 13, 2003

  2. skinrod

    gangle Guest

    You need to give more information: OS, mode of CD being made
    (Audio, Video, Data, etc.), and whether you have ever been able
    to successfully burn CDs. Also, be aware that Roxio is generally
    known as unreliable and buggy software, so there is a possibility
    that it may never work properly, at least not consistently. You could
    do a free trial install of the excellent NTI burning software to see
    if it works OK (if it doesn't, it suggests something is not right
    with your system, instead of Roxio being the culprit).
    http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=cdmaker/cdmaker_main

    "skinrod" wrote

    gangle, Dec 13, 2003

  3. skinrod

    Mellowed Guest

    Maybe you just need to 'finalize' the CD.

    "skinrod" <> wrote in message
    : hi i have a problem when i try to burn files to cd
    : i use roxio easy CD creator and when i try to burn my files to cd it
    goes
    : all the way fine then comes up saying its done successfully.
    : but then when i put the cd in to read from it the cd lable reads 'cd'
    when
    : normally it should have a load of numbers.
    : and then when i click on the cd it comes up blank with no data on it
    but it
    : has burnt.
    : can anyone help me.
    : please reply asap
    :
    :

    Mellowed, Dec 13, 2003
  4. skinrod

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:09:51 -0000, "skinrod" <> wrote:

    >hi i have a problem when i try to burn files to cd
    >i use roxio easy CD creator and when i try to burn my files to cd it goes
    >all the way fine then comes up saying its done successfully.
    >but then when i put the cd in to read from it the cd lable reads 'cd' when
    >normally it should have a load of numbers.
    >and then when i click on the cd it comes up blank with no data on it but it
    >has burnt.
    >can anyone help me.
    >please reply asap

    I don't know if it is connected, but you are missing a lot of upper case characters.
    You should try to fix that first.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, Dec 13, 2003