    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Dec 3, 2003

  2. ArtKramr

    Night_Seer Guest

    ArtKramr wrote:
    > I want to get a CD burner and install it in my Dell V400. What specs
    > should I look for? What brands?
    >
    > Regards,
    >

    > Arthur Kramer
    > 344th BG 494th BS
    > England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
    > Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    > http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    Anything is pretty much good these days. I like Lite-On dries, as they
    are fast and inexpensive.

    Right now they are 33 bucks at newegg.com for the 52x burner

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Dec 3, 2003

  3. ArtKramr

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in news:26CdnUPwj-
    :

    > Right now they are 33 bucks at newegg.com for the 52x burner

    Quite seconded. I have installed about eight LiteOn 48x24x48x burners when
    they were like $48 each, all were great and the value can't be beat. And
    I'm in love with NewEgg.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)