    Said it may need cleaned.After cleaning still can't read. What do I have to
    do to get this cd to copy?

    ---

    bhb, Aug 22, 2003

  2. bhb

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as bhb continued:

    > Trying to copy a game from a cd & it says there was an error reading
    > it. Said it may need cleaned.After cleaning still can't read. What do
    > I have to do to get this cd to copy?

    Have you considered it may be right-protected ? I had a PS game that would
    not copy because of a loop in the program that fooled the reader into
    thinking it was of infinitessimal size.

    Try cleaning the reader's lens with a cd-cleaner.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 22, 2003