    if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my DMA? Let
    me know what other information you may need. Thanks in advance.

    King Righter

    King Righter, Sep 23, 2004

  2. King Righter

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 23, 2004

  3. King Righter

    King Righter Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in message news:<41561054.4108593@localhost>...
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
    >

    > On 23 Sep 2004 10:40:54 -0700, in
    > <>
    > King Righter scrawled:
    >
    > >Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download, and,
    > >if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my DMA? Let
    > >me know what other information you may need. Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > >King Righter

    Thanks for the links, but I was unable to find the correct driver,
    despite your valiant efforts. Anybody else know where I can find the
    correct driver for my DMA? I've got XP Home Edition. Thanks again.

    King Righter

    King Righter, Sep 26, 2004
  4. King Righter

    samuel Guest

    (King Righter) wrote in

    > °Mike° <> wrote in message
    >> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >> http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
    >>

    >> On 23 Sep 2004 10:40:54 -0700, in
    >> <>
    >> King Righter scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download,
    >> >and, if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my
    >> >DMA? Let me know what other information you may need. Thanks
    >> >in advance.
    >> >
    >> >King Righter

    > Thanks for the links, but I was unable to find the correct driver,
    > despite your valiant efforts. Anybody else know where I can find
    > the correct driver for my DMA? I've got XP Home Edition. Thanks
    > again.
    >
    > King Righter

    read all
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm