  1. stan budz

    stan budz Guest

    anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

    stan budz, Nov 26, 2004

  2. stan budz

    Robert Baer Guest

    stan budz wrote:

    > anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

    Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
    Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
    least that way the pixie will be cheap.

    Robert Baer, Nov 27, 2004

  3. stan budz

    Thor Guest

    "Robert Baer" <> wrote in message
    > stan budz wrote:
    >>
    >> anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

    > Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
    > Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
    > least that way the pixie will be cheap.

    heh, heh. I remember that IBM used to call the magnetic media formulation on
    some of their harddrives "pixie dust".

    Thor, Nov 27, 2004