    criteria (although I'm happy to be proved wrong), so I'm looking at the
    whole world.

    Can anyone recommend a good place?
    ciscokid, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Kevin Wallace, CCIE No. 7945, Senior Technical Instructor for
    KnowledgeNet offers excellent CCVP Training flexibility that may appeal
    to you:

    IP Communications

    http://catalog.netg.com/technology/cisco/#ipcommunications

    Modalities

    Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) 5.0

    http://catalog.netg.com/technology/cisco/details_ipcommunications/20060426101802

    To view Kevin Wallace's instructing schedule click on the drop down
    "Studio" menu and select his name to view his upcoming instruction
    dates:

    http://calendar.netg.com/View.html?resource_type_id=0

    Finally, Kevin Wallace is the well recognized author of 5 current Cisco
    Press books:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/authors/b...rl=1&aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Among them the newly published ( Sept 5, 2006 ) Cisco Voice over IP
    (CVoice) (Authorized Self-Study Guide), 2nd Edition:

    http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore...rl=1&aid=dcb9cea5-50c2-44d3-af02-9ab5cc199d74

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco Technical Forums