    software/ remote access to kit. Has anyone any experiences with this?

    Thanks
    Chris

    chris-c, Apr 4, 2005

  2. chris-c

    Gee Guest

    Hi Chris,

    It looks like this simulation is okay.
    I have not yet tried it, but have read some articles about it.

    http://www.download.com/Mimic-Virtual-Lab-CCNA/3000-2051_4-10360821.html

    regards, Glenn

    chris-c wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have bought a ccsp study guide (just passed ccna on my own) but I
    > dont have any equipment for it(apart from 2 old routers) I worked out
    > the kit required to play around with would cost around 20k. I dont
    > have this sort of money to fork out on the kit and the course is

    quite

    Gee, Apr 7, 2005

  3. chris-c

    Brad Guest

    I think he was asking for a ccsp study kit not a ccna simulator as he
    said he just passed the ccna. I would also be interested if such a
    beast existed...

    Brad, Apr 7, 2005