    Could you also please tell me the type of cable I would need to
    purchase?

    Thank you so much for your time.

    Sian, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Sian

    wwwired Guest

    On Apr 7, 12:42 pm, "Sian" <> wrote:
    > Good day all,
    >
    > I have a Cisco 2611 and 2612 router. I am trying to figure out the
    > best way to simulate a WAN connection. Would it be best to purchase
    > two WIC-1T network interface modules or purchase two WIC-1DSU-T1's.
    > Could you also please tell me the type of cable I would need to
    > purchase?
    >
    > Thank you so much for your time.

    You would be better off getting WIC-1DSU-T1's ... for virtual labs
    vists www.free-labs.com

    wwwired, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Sian

    Guest

    On Apr 7, 9:42 am, "Sian" <> wrote:
    > Good day all,
    >
    > I have a Cisco 2611 and 2612 router. I am trying to figure out the
    > best way to simulate a WAN connection. Would it be best to purchase
    > two WIC-1T network interface modules or purchase two WIC-1DSU-T1's.
    > Could you also please tell me the type of cable I would need to
    > purchase?
    >
    > Thank you so much for your time.

    I think for me it would come down to price. List price on the
    WIC-1DSU-T1 is over twice the price of a WIC-1T. I don't know that
    you really care if your WAN traffic is channelized. For me I would do
    the WIC-1T with some cables between the two routers and call it my
    WAN.

    -Dan

    , Apr 8, 2007