    I'm planning to take CISCO CCNA exam. What is the correct number for
    that exam?

    Thanks a lot

    MK, Oct 6, 2009

  2. MK

    Guest

    Hi,

    CCNA, is 640-802.

    Good luck with the exam.

    Giorgos

    --

    NetPros community
    http://netpros.freeforums.org

    On Oct 6, 5:26 pm, MK <> wrote:
    > Hey Folks
    > I'm planning to take CISCO CCNA exam. What is the correct number for
    > that exam?
    >
    > Thanks a lot

    , Oct 6, 2009

  3. MK

    MK Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > CCNA, is 640-802.
    >
    > Good luck with the exam.
    >
    > Giorgos

    Thanks :)

    Regards

    MK, Oct 6, 2009
  4. MK

    MK Guest

    MK wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> CCNA, is 640-802.
    >>
    >> Good luck with the exam.
    >>
    >> Giorgos
    >>

    > Thanks :)
    >
    > Regards
    >

    >> NetPros community
    >> http://netpros.freeforums.org
    >>
    >> On Oct 6, 5:26 pm, MK <> wrote:
    >>> Hey Folks
    >>> I'm planning to take CISCO CCNA exam. What is the correct number for
    >>> that exam?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks a lot

    What book are you suggest for this exam?
    Thanks

    MK, Oct 7, 2009
  5. MK

    Guest

    I've no particular suggestions about books. One thing's for sure. You
    need lots of practice.

    Personally, I've done ICND1 and ICND2, which are expensive but also
    good courses.

    Giorgos

    --

    On Oct 7, 5:18 pm, MK <> wrote:
    > MK wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >> Hi,

    > >> CCNA, is 640-802.

    > >> Good luck with the exam.

    > >> Giorgos

    > > Thanks :)

    > > Regards

    > >> NetPros community
    > >>http://netpros.freeforums.org

    > What book are you suggest for this exam?
    > Thanks
    > M- Hide quoted text -

    , Oct 7, 2009