    Chris, MCSE, CCNA, Net+

    --
    www.copyrunstar.com

    Chris, MCSE, CCNA, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Chris, MCSE, CCNA" <> said in

    > Anyone doing CCNA or CCNP to go along with their mcse?
    >
    > Chris, MCSE, CCNA, Net+

    did it about 4 years ago but I has recently lapsed. It's a good way of
    learning TCP/IP as well :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 14, 2004

  3. I think net+ will teach you all the tcp/ip you need to know for a microsoft
    exam. Unfortunately, I've seen some CCNA's who were pretty soft on the
    topic.

    Well, you can't do Calculus without knowing your algebra cold....

    --
    www.copyrunstar.com

    Chris, MCSE, CCNA, Nov 14, 2004
  4. Hi Neil,

    I just completed my CCDA and I am currently working on wrapping up my MCSE
    2003, I plan to take 70-297, 294 & 293 exams...

    =?Utf-8?B?TyBNIEUgUg==?=, Nov 14, 2004
  5. How was CCDA compared to some of the MCSE design exams?

    --
    www.copyrunstar.com

    Chris, MCSE, CCNA, Nov 14, 2004
  6. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Wayne Guest

    Yes, plus Checkpoint and Novell. Good to have an alround knowledge base, I
    don't believe you can concentrate soley on one vendors certs.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Nov 14, 2004
  7. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    > I think net+ will teach you all the tcp/ip you need to know for a
    > microsoft exam. Unfortunately, I've seen some CCNA's who were pretty
    > soft on the topic.
    >
    > Well, you can't do Calculus without knowing your algebra cold....

    I did the Net+ a week after the CCNA, no study for the Net+ required
    after the CCNA. Net+ was way too easy after CCNA...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  8. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "=?Utf-8?B?TyBNIEUgUg==?=" <O M E
    :

    > CCDA

    did that too...expires next month but I don't think I will renew. Presently
    no job requirement.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  9. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    > How was CCDA compared to some of the MCSE design exams?

    doesn't IMHO

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  10. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne" <> said in

    > Yes, plus Checkpoint and Novell. Good to have an alround knowledge
    > base, I don't believe you can concentrate soley on one vendors certs.

    too true, and throw in some hardware certs as well (the Chompaqard ASE is
    a good one)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  11. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > incase you missed it "Wayne" <> said in
    >
    >> Yes, plus Checkpoint and Novell. Good to have an alround knowledge
    >> base, I don't believe you can concentrate soley on one vendors certs.
    >>

    > too true, and throw in some hardware certs as well (the Chompaqard ASE
    > is a good one)

    Automotive Service Excellence???

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 15, 2004
  12. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  13. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    > incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said
    > in news:Xns95A1C502765D5catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >

    >> Automotive Service Excellence???

    > ;)
    > Acredited System Engineer.
    > http://www.hp.com/certification/certifications.html#integration

    Yeah, I know. BTW: Google doesn't like your spelling either! <eg>

    catwalker63, Nov 15, 2004
  14. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    > Google doesn't like your spelling either!

    :p

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  15. >I
    >don't believe you can concentrate soley on one vendors certs.

    very true in the real world.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2004
  16. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    billyw Guest

    is there a point to all this mutual back slapping

    billyw, Nov 15, 2004
  17. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "billyw" <> said in news:
    #:

    > is there a point to all this mutual back slapping

    nope, just makes me feel good about myself :)
    *LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  18. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > is there a point to all this mutual back slapping

    You mean to say you're *not* all impressed???

    JaR
    Incredulous Thug

    JaR, Nov 15, 2004
  19. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > You mean to say you're *not* all impressed???

    I was...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 15, 2004
  20. Chris, MCSE, CCNA

    JaR Guest

    > incase you missed it JaR <> said in
    >
    >> You mean to say you're *not* all impressed???

    > I was...

    'Kay, that's one...

    JaR
    Expectant Thug