    Messages:
    1
    how good are ccna stuff of hotcerts.com ?. they have a good package going on, so i wondered if anyone used them . Please do let me know

    shyanpomer, Sep 12, 2006

  2. shyanpomer

    sonu

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    india
    i haven't used hotcerts.com . but a suggestion for you .

    i belive there is no need to spend on such sites to get Q &A
    atleast for ccna . U can use below site http://www.net130.com/CMS/index.html to download latest
    Q&A . for sure u will get 90% question from this set

    i did my ccna same way with 90 % score :)

    sonu, Sep 13, 2006