    http://thecertifications.com/ccna_ques1.asp?id=1&type=1
    Regards,
    Steve

    Steve, Sep 9, 2006

  2. Steve

    BernieM Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello!
    > I just want to share some information with you guys. I have foud
    > website, www.thecertifications.com , from where you can get alot of
    > information about CCNA. It is useful for every individual either he
    > doing CCNA certification or he is doing job because it contains more
    > then 700 practical questions with answers and explanation. To see the
    > first question just click the link below:
    > http://thecertifications.com/ccna_ques1.asp?id=1&type=1
    > Regards,
    > Steve

    I think your sites having problems Steve ...

    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

    Type mismatch: 'CLng'

    /ccna_ques1.asp, line 180

    BernieM, Sep 9, 2006

  3. Steve

    chris Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    > I just want to share some information with you guys. I have foud
    > website, www.thecertifications.com , from where you can get alot of
    > information about CCNA. It is useful for every individual either he
    > doing CCNA certification or he is doing job because it contains more
    > then 700 practical questions with answers and explanation. To see the
    > first question just click the link below:
    > http://thecertifications.com/ccna_ques1.asp?id=1&type=1
    > Regards,
    > Steve

    "Routers, switches, and bridges don't transmit broadcasts. They segment a
    large cumbersome network, into multiple efficient networks."

    So switches and bridges don't transmit broadcasts eh? Sure about that?

    chris, Sep 10, 2006