    which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
    Regards.

    , Dec 23, 2004

  2. Wil Schultz Guest

    You may want to try posting this over at alt.certification.cisco. Many
    of us here aren't currently involved in the certification process, while
    alt.certification.cisco is very specific toward this subject.

    Wil
    my 3¢

    "When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
    something."

    Wil Schultz, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Hi

    I decided One exam was cheaper + plus two exams equals way more study time.
    Try the CBT nuggets they really helped me pass

    Regards

    BHAVESH PATEL, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Hi, at www.specializa.com you will find help to study and prepare your
    cisco examns. Forum participation is totaly free.

    BHAVESH PATEL wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I decided One exam was cheaper + plus two exams equals way more study time.
    > Try the CBT nuggets they really helped me pass
    >
    > Regards

    > "Wil Schultz" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>You may want to try posting this over at alt.certification.cisco. Many of
    >>us here aren't currently involved in the certification process, while
    >>alt.certification.cisco is very specific toward this subject.
    >>
    >>Wil
    >>my 3¢
    >>
    >>"When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
    >>something."
    >>

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Dear sirs
    >>>I have two questions about CCNA.
    >>>
    >>>1- What is the best book for reading, to take the CCNA exams.
    >>>
    >>>2- I intend to take the CCNA next summer, and I know that there are two
    >>>ways to take it.
    >>>A- One exam (640-801).or,
    >>>B- Two exams (640-811) and (640-821)
    >>>which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
    >>>Regards.

    www.specializa.com
    Open forums for IT Community
    Webmaster & Site Administrator

    Pedro Gil Morales, Dec 31, 2004
  5. Guest

    Hi
    Your can refer cisco press books, by Wendol Odem
    there is also another book by Steve Mcquery but first is
    easy to understand
    I think one exam is better, if you take two you have to pay twice

    , Jan 16, 2005