CCNA home lab wiring

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sam Wynens, Feb 20, 2008.

  1. Sam Wynens

    Sam Wynens Guest

    I have been piecing together a home lab for about a month now and here
    is what I have so far:

    Routers:

    3640
    4A/S
    16ESW
    1E2W (getting replaced)
    WIC-1ADSL
    WIC-2T (In the mail)
    1FE1R2W (Coming soon)
    2509 Access Server
    2520 Frame Relay switch

    Switches:

    1900
    2924M
    100BaseFX module
    2948G (In the mail)

    What would be the best was to wire this equipment so that I don't have
    to walk back and forth to my rack in the basement to swap one wire?

    As of right now, I have 2 back to back cable for the serial interfaces.
    Going to be purchasing a few more for the WIC-2T connections.

    Sam

    Sam Wynens, Feb 20, 2008