    the real CCNA Exam? The person is asking 250 euros for it, is that price ok?

    Thanks for your time. Regards,

    Tom

    Tom Jansen, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Hi Tom,

    Chris Bryant, CCIE No. 12933 Routing & Switching, has everything you
    need to know about Cisco Home Labs:

    http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CCNACCNPFreeHomeLab.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 26, 2006

  3. "Tom Jansen" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Someone offers me a Cisco Catalyst 1924 and two Cisco 2514 routers. All
    > cables included.

    1x 1924 and 2x 2514 for 250? is a rip-off. Should not cost more than 100? at
    a maximum!

    --
    Best regards
    Martin Kiefer