    added?
    Many thanks!
    Gabriele

    Reggiani, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Reggiani wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I've been working "on the network" for years... but now my company asks
    > for some certifications:-/
    > I've been told that the CCNA exam changed a lot in the last months.. do
    > you know something about that? Do you know which new subjects have been
    > added?

    Hm ... I'd have to renew mine sometime ... had mine three years ago ...
    If they did change it, have they finally tried to straighten out the
    crap questions/answers they have in there? Where multiple answers are
    correct instead of just one?

    -gg

    Garry Glendown, Dec 3, 2003

  3. I just passed CCNA exam a week ago. Most of the questiong was on following
    subjects:

    1) OSI model.
    2) routing protocols RIP (simulator)
    3) access lists (simulator)
    4) VLAN's.
    5) knowledge of some basic commands (how to find version of OS or what
    0x2102 mean)
    6) basic troubleshoting (simulator)
    7) translation between hex - bin - dec.
    8) A lot of questions about IP subneting/superneting.

    I don't know what CCNA exam was before, I used some of the old books (2-3
    years old) for
    my studying and I think they were just fine. I can't remember if there was
    any questions
    about ISDN or FR. But if there was probably for some basic concepts
    understanding.

    Nikolay Arbuzov, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Reggiani

    Reggiani Guest

    Thanks for your help!:)
    I'm studying a book 2/3 years old either.. I hope it will be enought.

    Regards,
    Gabriele

    Reggiani, Dec 3, 2003