    (613) 825-3990
    (613) 825-2922 (Fax)

    Visit Vectis Solutions' Website at www.magma.ca/~vectis

    John McConkey, Oct 22, 2003

  2. John McConkey

    Chad Whitten Guest

    there was no ipx on my exam taken on Aug 27 2003. it was all ip.

    --
    Chad Whitten
    Network/Systems Administrator

    601-944-4801

    Chad Whitten, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Interesting, I'm taking it next week as well.... can anyone else
    confirm this? I'd much prefer to focus all my time on the IP side if
    at all possible...

    Michael Gorsuch, Oct 24, 2003
  4. John McConkey

    Alan Guest

    I was on a CCNA course about 3 weeks ago and the instructor told us that IPX
    is no longer on the exam - she said its only all IP

    Alan, Oct 24, 2003
  5. I did it a month ago and there was no IPX. A friend of mine did it 2 months
    ago and he had a single IPX question on it.

    Sascha E. Pollok, Nov 14, 2003
  6. John McConkey

    Guest

    Hi,

    I've taken exam about 6 months ago, and there were exactly four
    questions about IPX - two examples of IPX ACL, one about SAP and
    at last one for IPX RIP updates.

    Best Regards,

    Piotr Derda

    > > Am sitting 640-607 next week. Have been told that IPX is no longer

    appearing
    > > in the exam questions. Can anyone confirm/deny this ? Does this

    include
    > > ACLs, SAP, GNS and other IPX related items ?
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    , Nov 14, 2003
  7. There are no IPX related questions on the 640-607 anymore.

    Adrian Martinez, Nov 16, 2003