CCNA, CCNP, CCIE LAB FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by archive-1, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. archive-1

    archive-1 Guest

    This lab (along with various forums) helped me ace my CCNA and pass my
    CCNP exams. I am considering listing the items on eBay but I thought
    i'd give this place a try first. I initially intended to pursue my
    CCIE but decided to go back to college for my Bachelors and Masters
    instead. Besides, my job now includes working with cutting edge
    equipment as we roll out services like IP/VPN and FTTP. So I will stay
    sharp with many of these concepts when it's time to re-certify. I have
    broken up my lab into three packages as follows:

    [$1000 + SHIPPING]
    1 - ISDN SIMULATOR (VCONSOLE)
    2 - CISCO 2503 (1 Ethernet, 2 Serial, 1 BRI)

    [$850 + SHIPPING]
    3 - 2501 (1 Ethernet, 2 Serial)
    1 - 2502 (1 Token Ring, 2 Serial) Great for a lata-core router!
    1 - 2511 Access Server (1 Ethernet, 2 Serial, 2 Async)

    [$850 + SHIPPING]
    1 - 4000 (2 Ethernet, 4 Serial) Great for simulating a Frame-Relay
    switch!
    1 - Catalyst 5000 (Sup Engines, 1 12-port FEthernet Module, 3 48-port
    FEthernet modules, 2 power supplies)

    Contact me @ if interested.

    archive-1, Aug 23, 2004