    And where in the web I can find information about this??
    How deeep are the questions in the exam about this topics???

    Ray
    Raimond Alpers, Dec 16, 2003

  2. I can't say because I'm certed from the 640-607. However, if you look at

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/640-801.html

    There isn't any mention of these technologies either here or on the list
    of ICNDv2.1 topics.

    I recommend you invest the 40USD in one of the Boson exams (www.boson.com).

    Robert Graham, Dec 16, 2003