CCIE Voice (Lab +Exam) Materials what i used to pass CCIE Voice

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Sharon Creg, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. Sharon Creg

    Sharon Creg

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Dear CCIE Candidate,

    An incredibly valuable collection of all CCIE Materials!

    This is my own collection; Collected through the hard way;
    And used to pass both my CCIE exams - VOICE + RS on the first attempt.
    (Theory & Lab)

    Just look at the contents which include amazingly useful
    Audio, Video, Work Books, Solutions, guides etc etc. for the written test
    as well as the Lab Exam !

    You will never need to look for any other materials any more!

    Visit: http://www.certdisk.com

    Thank you.
    Sharon

    Sharon Creg, Jun 6, 2008

  2. Sharon Creg

    jamilarman

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    ccie voice

    hi
    how r u ?

    dear i read your post but there is nothing in that link.it's broken

    could you please help me to get some material i shall be very thankfull to you
    because i am trying hard to search for ccie voice material and i am preparing for this from the last 5 months and now i want some audio video and workbooks for further prepartion.
    this is my email address you can contact me on this.

    arman.jamil at yahoo

    i will wait for your reply.
    thanks in advance
    best regards