CCIE Voice 5 Day Boot camp -Quadruple CCIE Instrcutor Led Course

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by griffen, Sep 22, 2007.

  1. griffen

    griffen

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    CCIE Voice Lab Boot Camp:5 Day -Quadruple CCIE Instructor led WinNET Systems UK a high tech CCIE training institute.

    CCIE Voice 5 days instructor led Boot Camp conducted by Harith, well known quadruple CCIE.
    This is an intensive course:

    Ideal for last moment fine tuning for those who are ready to go for the Lab first time.
    For those who have already attempted and failed the Voice Lab exam.

    Course Date:

    5 Day CCIE Voice boot camp is scheduled for 8 October 2007
    End date: 12 October 2007.

    Course Duration:

    9.00 am- 5.00 pm full time programme
    Students are allowed to stay longer if they wish.

    Prerequisite:

    Ideally you should be able to complete our self-assessment Lab yourself within 4 hours. This is a self-assessment to decide whether you are suitable to follow this boot camp.

    You can request a FREE self-assessment Lab by email the request to david@winnetsystems.co.uk or visit www.winnetsystems.co.uk .

    If you are not confident enough to follow the CCIE Voice Boot Camp – 5day course, the ideal solution will be to follow our CCIE Voice Boot camp – 12 days course.

    Venue:

    Our training facility is based at WinNET Systems, 151, Technology House, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1LH, United Kingdom .

    Facilities:

    *Access to all the latest Cisco equipments used in the in the real exam.

    *A complete Lab Rack for each student. (We do not use simulation software).

    *Extremely comfortable venue with modern presentation facilities.

    *Maximum individual attention, 6 students per course.

    *Candidates are provided with hand outs when necessary.

    *Laptops/Desktops are provided; students may bring their own Laptops if they wish.

    *Snacks will be provided free of charge.

    *Help desk assistance to arrange accommodation, parking and other required
    facilities.

    Course Outline:
    Course Fee:
    Reservation:

    Visit http://www.winnetsystems.co.uk/inpages/register.html

    Contact US:

    Dr. David Zee

    WinNET Systems
    Telephone: +44-207-096-1039
    Direct: +44-781-691-7454
    Web: www.winnetsystems.co.uk
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
    griffen, Sep 22, 2007

  2. griffen

    benvoliosimon_027

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, there.. Thanks for the information here. I am looking to get certification in ccie and ccna for my job as my interviewer asked me to get a certification. So do you think this is right for me to do a course in ccie boot camp program? Any reference.
    benvoliosimon_027, Apr 6, 2012