    Khan Guest

    What might be the worth of CCIE as the numbers are growing ???? will
    the supply become more than the demand????

    Khan, May 6, 2004

  2. Simple economics dictates that their 'worth' (being salary, etc) will
    decrease. The more CCIE's there are the less people have to pay for their
    services. There's always someone that will do it cheaper.

    the churchwarden, May 7, 2004

  3. <<Simple economics dictates that their 'worth' (being salary, etc) will
    decrease. The more CCIE's there are the less people have to pay for their
    services. There's always someone that will do it cheaper.>>

    Are you saying the demand for CCIEs is static and will never increase?

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin

    ©¿©
    -

    Johnny Routin, May 7, 2004
  4. Khan

    Khan Guest

    so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

    Khan, May 8, 2004
  5. Khan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

    This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
    $$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
    field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
    CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 8, 2004
  6. Hansang Bae wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

    > This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
    > $$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
    > field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
    > CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

    way to put it....

    --
    Regards,

    Steve Kalcevich

    Primus Canada

    Steven Kalcevich, May 11, 2004
  7. Khan

    Jezza Guest

    Hansang Bae wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

    > This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
    > $$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
    > field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
    > CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

    Agreed. CCIE is a personal objective if you are involved in Networking.
    Don't do it for cash.. do it for pride and love :) It's not going to
    help you unless you can back up your skill set with experience.

    J.

    Jezza, May 13, 2004