CCIE-Security

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by CK, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. CK

    CK Guest

    Hi Guys,

    How are you ?

    I am planning to start CCIE-Security SOON..
    But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..

    If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by
    providing adequate knowledge like below:
    1. How to prepare for Written exam?
    2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco
    site)
    3. How to prepare for Labs ?
    4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think
    yes)

    Thanks in advance

    Rgds....CK

    CK, Dec 14, 2007

  2. CK

    Trendkill Guest

    On Dec 14, 3:44 am, CK <> wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > How are you ?
    >
    > I am planning to start CCIE-Security SOON..
    > But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..
    >
    > If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by
    > providing adequate knowledge like below:
    > 1. How to prepare for Written exam?
    > 2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco
    > site)
    > 3. How to prepare for Labs ?
    > 4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think
    > yes)
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Rgds....CK

    http://www.amazon.com/CCIE-Security...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197633979&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Security-Prin...bs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197633979&sr=8-2

    http://www.amazon.com/Security-Tech...bs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197633979&sr=8-3

    http://www.amazon.com/Security-Prac...bs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197633979&sr=8-4

    http://www.amazon.com/CCIE-Practica...bs_sr_8?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197633979&sr=8-8

    While a lot of this may overlap with each other, or your previous
    experience/education, the CCIE Security is not the easiest exam by any
    means, so I suggest you at least buy the first 2 books, and one of the
    practical lab ones. This should help.

    Trendkill, Dec 14, 2007

  3. CK

    CK Guest

    Thanks i appriciate.

    R u an CCIE-Security

    CK, Dec 19, 2007
  4. CK

    Guest

    On Dec 18, 8:35 pm, CK <> wrote:
    > Thanks i appriciate.
    >
    > R u an CCIE-Security

    ipexpert.com
    internetexpert.com

    , Dec 26, 2007
  5. CK

    Guest

    oops..internetworkexpert.com

    , Dec 26, 2007
  6. CK

    Guest

    On Dec 14 2007, 4:44 pm, CK <> wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > How are you ?
    >
    > I am planning to start CCIE-Security  SOON..
    > But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..
    >
    > If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by
    > providing adequate knowledge like below:
    > 1. How to prepare for Written exam?
    > 2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco
    > site)
    > 3. How to prepare for Labs ?
    > 4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think
    > yes)
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Rgds....CK

    CathaySchool begins to provide one-on-one CCIE lab training for R&S,
    Security, Service Provider and Voice aspects. With over 20 full-time
    CCIE instructors, CathaySchool beats its competitors by providing all
    its CCIE trainings in one-on-one module. This high-end training is
    only available at CathaySchool. It helps many CCIE candidates obtain
    individual care from their personal instructors and ensures the
    highest passing rate.

    , Jan 12, 2008
  7. CK

    Guest

    On Jan 12, 11:55 am, wrote:
    > On Dec 14 2007, 4:44 pm, CK <> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi Guys,

    > > How are you ?

    > > I am planning to start CCIE-Security  SOON..
    > > But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..

    > > If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by
    > > providing adequate knowledge like below:
    > > 1. How to prepare for Written exam?
    > > 2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco
    > > site)
    > > 3. How to prepare for Labs ?
    > > 4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think
    > > yes)

    > > Thanks in advance

    > > Rgds....CK

    > CathaySchool begins to provide one-on-one CCIE lab training for R&S,
    > Security, Service Provider and Voice aspects. With over 20 full-time
    > CCIE instructors, CathaySchool beats its competitors by providing all
    > its CCIE trainings in one-on-one module. This high-end training is
    > only available at CathaySchool. It helps many CCIE candidates obtain
    > individual care from their personal instructors and ensures the
    > highest passing rate.- Hide quoted text -
    > Visit at http://www.cathayschool.com/

    , Jan 12, 2008
  8. CK

    CK Guest

    On Jan 12, 11:55 am, wrote:
    > On Dec 14 2007, 4:44 pm, CK <> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi Guys,

    > > How are you ?

    > > I am planning to start CCIE-Security  SOON..
    > > But i dont have study material and some guidence for it..

    > > If there is any CCIE professional looking in this thread do help me by
    > > providing adequate knowledge like below:
    > > 1. How to prepare for Written exam?
    > > 2. Any specifc book for written exam (i could'nt find any in cisco
    > > site)
    > > 3. How to prepare for Labs ?
    > > 4. DO i have to undergo any specific training for labs ? ( i think
    > > yes)

    > > Thanks in advance

    > > Rgds....CK

    > CathaySchool begins to provide one-on-one CCIE lab training for R&S,
    > Security, Service Provider and Voice aspects. With over 20 full-time
    > CCIE instructors, CathaySchool beats its competitors by providing all
    > its CCIE trainings in one-on-one module. This high-end training is
    > only available at CathaySchool. It helps many CCIE candidates obtain
    > individual care from their personal instructors and ensures the
    > highest passing rate.- Hide quoted text -

    Whr is this Cathey school situated ?

    CK, Jan 15, 2008