    Anyone here is preparing for the CCIE lab exam?

    Please advise for the home lab equipments required for the preparation.

    Thanks!

    godwill, Feb 21, 2004

  2. One way to determine your equipment list is to research and choose from the
    available CCIE lab workbooks, such as those available from IPExpert or
    CCBootcamp. Such workbooks are quite valuable for training and operate from
    a standard network layout, so that once you've determined the book you'll
    invest in, you can sort of use it as a blueprint for creating the home lab.

    The Cisco website also has a suggested equipment list under the CCIE
    training pages if I'm not mistaken.

    Robert

    Bob by The Bay, Feb 21, 2004

  3. godwill

    Brad Guest

    Here's a really good CCIE kit for R&S that includes everything except for
    ATM:

    http://www.optsys.net/kit7.html

    thanks,
    -Brad Ellis