    thanks,
    jmarkotic
    juraj(dot)markotic(at)combis(dot)hr

    jmarkotic, Oct 6, 2003

  2. jmarkotic wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm planning to attend CCIE bootcamp as a part of my CCIE lab preparation.
    > There are many offerings on Internet, all advertised as "best in the world".
    > I would like to hear some experiences, recommendations which bootcamp is
    > good. My preferred location would be Europe, but not limited to.
    > Right now, I'm considering: "Dimension Data" in Brussels/Belgium, IPexpert
    > and ccbootcamp (Network Learning), both in US (I assume).
    > Some bootcamps are 10 days, but most are only 5 days. Any thoughts on that ?
    > I'm grateful for any thoughts/recommendations you have.
    >
    > thanks,
    > jmarkotic
    > juraj(dot)markotic(at)combis(dot)hr

    Heinz Ulm. www.heinzulm.com

    :)

    m.

    Marcin Strzyzewski, Oct 6, 2003

  3. jmarkotic

    jmarkotic Guest

    Well, I stumbled on web on Ulm's bootcamp, but didn't pay much attention to
    it because there's no big firm behind it, it seemed too "private". Am i
    wrong ?
    Did you attend that bootcamp ? Happy with it ?
    I'm open for all sugestions.
    thanks,

    jmarkotic, Oct 6, 2003
  4. You need to contact these guys - website is in German but they all speak
    very good English if you call them.
    www.isarnet.com

    They are based in Munich in Germany. Ask for Andreas. He is the best Cisco
    guy I have ever met and helped me through my CCIE last year. Me and a
    colleague passed our CCIE's first time thanks to his brilliant instruction.
    I cannot recommend them highly enough.

    Legolas
    United Kingdom

    ?

    One Step Beyond, Oct 6, 2003
  5. jmarkotic

    Brad Guest

    Juraj,

    That's an excellent idea to attend a bootcamp. However, since bootcamps are
    only 5-10 days, you really need to come prepared to the bootcamp. The best
    way to do this is by doing LOTS of labs on your own (either on your own
    hardware rack or a remote rack) before you attend the class. Then when you
    come to the class, you can really focus on are the topics that have been
    giving you problems. Feel free to contact our bootcamp instructor, Bill
    Lijewski on our support forums, www.routerie.com

    thanks,
    -Brad Ellis
    CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
    Network Learning Inc

    Brad, Oct 8, 2003
  6. jmarkotic

    ccieitaly Guest

    I suggest you "NetmasterClass" Bootcamp + NEtmasterClass Workbbok.
    Caslow / Pavlichenko / Inghman are the Best Instructors and their
    Documentation ( RS-NMC1 / RS-NMC2 + WorkBook/Spot The ISSUE ) is
    frightful. I am already CCIE when i used Workbook . For any Lab there
    are 30 pages ( Spot the issue ) and Forum available .

    If you work on Netmasterclass materials and with their Instructors
    your Brain will open :)

    Jos

    ccieitaly, Oct 8, 2003
  7. jmarkotic

    garithscott

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    CCIE Voice Boot camp I attended in UK

    I got my CCIE Number , attended to this Boot Camp in UK, WinNET Systems.

    We went through a series of labs, difficult scenarios, real labs, and instructor Harith's instructions were very clear and learned good tips on time management, tips and tricks Cisco testing techniques in detail..

    The boot camp ran for 12 days, and most of the days we were practicing late and Harith was available, so we could directly ask and resolve questions, not like other boot camps which ends around 7 pm, and only 6 students in one class which gave one to one attention.

    End of the session complete mock lab is done, and assessed by the instructor, same as the exam situation, this gave a good practice and a confidence booster.

    I attended the boot camp prior to 3 weeks before the exam, so i got 2 weeks of free lab access, WinNET lab set up was superb, they had Cat65, and most of the time i could get Harith's help even afterward the boot camp to clarify situations.

    I was really happy with tire friendly environment and help through out. I actually took Harith and few others who helped me to get through for a lunch treat..

    I guess WinNET boot camps can be considered as the best in UK and North America.

    Finally what i have to say, is if you are planning to attend a boot camp, be sure about all technologies, do not go to learn basics,

    see if you can do the pre -requisite lab http://winnetsystems.co.uk/selflab.html

    You can see me at their site as a passed CCIE Voice

    garithscott, Aug 25, 2008