CCIE Bootcamp advice

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wonder, Sep 25, 2005.

  1. wonder

    wonder Guest

    Hi,

    I attained my CCNP in 2001 and I have been working with a company where
    my interaction with Cisco or in general networking boxes were limited
    though I had solid understanding of Networking concepts and CCIE have
    always been one of my ultimate aim. Finally, I had attained job with a
    Cisco partner and they require me to get CCIE status ASAP. It is really
    very very tough task to attain the CCIE status within next 6 months but
    I had accepted this challenge and would like to try my luck.

    I needed some advice from this group i.e. any boot camps which are
    really delivering the knowledge/hands on experience as per CCIE
    standard, Books, Lab equipment etc. which will help in accomplishing
    this task.

    I am not sure how far I am able to deliver my message but the main
    point is to set a plan for myself for next 6 months keeping in mind
    that I need to achieve my CCIE.

    Please bear with me if this is very basic question and notsuitable for
    this list.

    Thanks in advance !

    Ade

    wonder, Sep 25, 2005