CCIE, anyone?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tbrittain, May 13, 2011.

1. tbrittain

tbrittain

Hi, all. I'm a recruiter (not a troll!) in Dallas seeking someone with at least 5 years experience in a Network Engineering role within the telecom industry, and who happens to have their CCIE.

If you're interested in the position, you can find me at tbrittain@comforce.com - feel free to shoot me your resume.

As far as an actual JD, this is about all I can come up with:

Responsible for troubleshooting outages, alarms and severity performance issues throughout the organization’s network and communications landscape; Technical oversight of the company network infrastructure; responsible for providing recommendations on new products, services and technologies, as well as making upgrades to existing equipment.

• Must possess a thorough understanding of Cisco's product lines in the network and data center space. Must have at least 5 years of data engineering experience and overall design, engineering and deployment experience, along with a minimum of 3 years of Cisco related hardware experience.
    • 3+ years experience within telecommunications industry as well as 3+ years experience with switch/router/network design, implementation, and configuration experience is required.
    • Similar experience in a large enterprise may be acceptable, carrier/service provider experience strongly preferred.
    • Analysis and diagnosis of complex networking problems is essential.

Requirements
    • Experience with Cisco hardware platforms from a design and operational perspective in a service provider environment is required.
    • Experience working within a change management processes including the ability to create detailed MOP's is an essential component of this position.
    • CCIE Certification is necessary.

Must have ability to office from home/remote.
    Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
    tbrittain, May 13, 2011
    1. Advertising