    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Can anyone point me at CCD/sensor cleaning kit outlets that don't charge
    hundreds of pounds for a kit? Or does such a thing not exist?
    Alex Hunsley, May 24, 2006

  2. On Wed, 24 May 2006 14:50:51 +0100, Alex Hunsley
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone point me at CCD/sensor cleaning kit outlets that don't charge
    >hundreds of pounds for a kit? Or does such a thing not exist?

    How about 20 dollars for a kit?

    http://www.birdsasart.com/lenspens.htm

    Arthur Morris (eminent bird photographer) has an interesting
    take on sensor cleaning.

    --

    Scott in Florida
    Scott in Florida, May 24, 2006

  3. Alex Hunsley

    Pat Guest

    WATCH IT. THIS GUY IS A SPAMMER
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HIS OTHER POST IN THIS NEWSGROUP SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO WARN YOU AWAY FROM
    HIS PRODUCT.

    TRY A REPUTABLE SOURCE. IT ISN'T THAT EXPENSIVE.
    Pat, May 24, 2006
  4. On 24 May 2006 10:49:19 -0700, "Pat" <>
    wrote:

    >WATCH IT. THIS GUY IS A SPAMMER
    >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >HIS OTHER POST IN THIS NEWSGROUP SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO WARN YOU AWAY FROM
    >HIS PRODUCT.
    >
    >TRY A REPUTABLE SOURCE. IT ISN'T THAT EXPENSIVE.

    I would suggest you go take a look at Arthur Morris web site
    and get back to me.

    Arthur Morris is an excellent bird photographer that suggests
    varies products to solve problems we all have.

    Go look and get back to me...wbma..

    http://www.birdsasart.com/

    --

    Scott in Florida
    Scott in Florida, May 24, 2006
  5. Alex Hunsley

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Scott in Florida wrote:

    > On 24 May 2006 10:49:19 -0700, "Pat" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >WATCH IT. THIS GUY IS A SPAMMER
    > >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > >HIS OTHER POST IN THIS NEWSGROUP SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO WARN YOU AWAY FROM
    > >HIS PRODUCT.
    > >
    > >TRY A REPUTABLE SOURCE. IT ISN'T THAT EXPENSIVE.

    > I would suggest you go take a look at Arthur Morris web site
    > and get back to me.
    >
    > Arthur Morris is an excellent bird photographer that suggests
    > varies products to solve problems we all have.
    >
    > Go look and get back to me...wbma..
    >
    > http://
    >
    > --
    >
    > Scott in Florida

    The link to his site is fine, it is pushing his parts which are for
    sale which is spam. In fact on looking at the posted link even that
    seems to be about selling stuff. You ARE a spammer.

    --
    Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, May 24, 2006
  6. On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:00:44 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >The link to his site is fine, it is pushing his parts which are for
    >sale which is spam. In fact on looking at the posted link even that
    >seems to be about selling stuff. You ARE a spammer.
    >
    >--
    >Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    >Stop and Look
    >http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    LOL

    I went to your site and you are trying to sell things....

    I guess you ARE a spammer.....

    --

    Scott in Florida
    Scott in Florida, May 24, 2006
  7. Alex Hunsley

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Scott in Florida wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:00:44 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >The link to his site is fine, it is pushing his parts which are for
    > >sale which is spam. In fact on looking at the posted link even that
    > >seems to be about selling stuff. You ARE a spammer.
    > >
    > >--
    > >Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    > >------------------------------------------------------
    > >Stop and Look
    > >http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > LOL
    >
    > I went to your site and you are trying to sell things....
    >
    > I guess you ARE a spammer.....
    >
    > --
    >
    > Scott in Florida

    Scott, you're proving yourself to be a twat. If you can find one thing
    on my site which I am trying to sell then feel free to point it out,
    to all here.

    Paul Heslop, May 24, 2006
  8. On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:50:24 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Scott, you're proving yourself to be a twat. If you can find one thing
    >on my site which I am trying to sell then feel free to point it out,
    >to all here.
    >
    >--
    >Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    >Stop and Look
    >http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    OK

    From your site....

    http://www.target.com/gp/browse.htm...rture&LNM=framed_artwork&ref=tgt_adv_XSYT2867

    http://www.bruisedonion.artselect.com/

    http://www.brushstrokesdirect.com/BrushstrokesWeb/brushstrokeshome.aspx?engine=overture!2761&keyword=framed+art+work&OVRAW=framed+artwork&OVKEY=framed+art+work&OVMTC=content&MSCSProfile=983BB0CC620F5E6D8FDE26829663AF16F332FAEF54EA44DE9C6A46CC02B3B22AD7696DAC2797524153D467614226A488D620C6578F2B42E77D3A7E20BC8A70C5E69F28ED932D75A7B226017A4EE81407A1D02F9F42C4869C15B950E6BAB7974BEA09182D977FE58CD57E1F24793A65746C727AF0B90028CB7BCB46DE022E75FA6DB36F96B0FE91BE

    --

    Scott in Florida
    Scott in Florida, May 25, 2006
  9. Alex Hunsley

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Scott in Florida wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:50:24 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Scott, you're proving yourself to be a twat. If you can find one thing
    > >on my site which I am trying to sell then feel free to point it out,
    > >to all here.
    > >
    > >--
    > >Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    > >------------------------------------------------------
    > >Stop and Look
    > >http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > OK
    >
    > From your site....

    Nice bit of spamming you did for Yahoo there. None of those are mine

    Paul Heslop, May 25, 2006
  10. Alex Hunsley

    Guest

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > Can anyone point me at CCD/sensor cleaning kit outlets that don't charge
    > hundreds of pounds for a kit? Or does such a thing not exist?

    Can of compressed air/gas duster from Staples does the trick on my
    D70s. $3.00.
    Just squeeze the trigger lightly, making sure the initial charge
    doesn't nail the glass, and it'll blow anything off of the filter that
    may have accumulated there.
    , May 25, 2006
  11. Alex Hunsley

    Pat Guest

    The compressed stuff is a little on the powerful side, so be VERY
    careful. I think the brushes with the blowers that you squeeze built
    in are a little to little. I use one of those bulbs (called syringes)
    that you use to clean out your ears, etc. Just a couple of bucks and a
    bit more powerful than the photo ones. But not too powerful. However,
    if it won't blow off, it still needs a good cleaning.
    Pat, May 25, 2006
  12. In article <447464bb$0$653$>,
    Alex Hunsley <> wrote:

    > Can anyone point me at CCD/sensor cleaning kit outlets that don't charge
    > hundreds of pounds for a kit? Or does such a thing not exist?

    A blower brush is the best thing I've found. Hold the camera face down
    and tickle the sensor with the brush while puffing lots of air onto it.
    Any camera store that sells expensive lenses or film supplies will sell
    these.
    Kevin McMurtrie, May 25, 2006
  13. Alex Hunsley

    Guest