    I've seen a few websites end the extension .cc (...as opposed to .com or
    ..net.........and for example www.cdcovers.cc) what does the .cc stand for
    and how do you obtain a .cc domain. I can't find out anything anywhere!!

    wack, Dec 1, 2003

    Cocos Islands from http://www.allwhois.com/

    Steven Pilbeam, Dec 1, 2003

  3. wack

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Dec 1, 2003
  4. wack

    tjwilson

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    This extension is assigned to the Cocos (Keeling) Islands.

    tjwilson, Sep 21, 2007
  5. wack

    globalselfcontrol

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I can tell you my service is great, that my customers love my products and services, it is only due to unlimitedgb.com's support.

    globalselfcontrol, Dec 23, 2010