    first glance, seems more technical but their sales people stink and won't
    even offer us a demo key to try out more than one thing.

    --Jason

    Jason, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Jason

    Anfeargneas Guest

    I'm using New Horizons for the last year and cannot find fault with them.

    Anfeargneas, Jul 4, 2005

  3. I work for a New Horizons so I'm a little biased, but it really depends on
    the student. Some may find Instructor led Training better than Computer
    Based. Personally I prefer instructor led. Also I do recommend New Horizons
    especially for corporations training several people at once.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..