    070-221

    Thanks,
    Carolina

    CJ, Jan 3, 2004

  2. CJ

    iCertify.net Guest

    Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you aren't
    purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use said
    program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
    actually illegal.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Hellow !

    São Paulo, Brazil, from Rafael:

    Hy, anybody out there ? Vera Linn ?

    Qui expanfis in cruce manibus, traxifit omnia ad te
    SECVLA.
    In principium erat verbum.

    'Magic has power to experience and fathom things which
    are inacessible to humam reason. For magic is a grat
    secret wisdom, just as reason is a qreat public folly'

    - Paracelsus -

    [...]. My latter direction of thoughot has since been
    recorded in EXPERIENCE OF THE INNER WORLDS [...].

    9. The result to the soul is the presentation of an
    inescapable fact-what that soul really is. [...].

    By Gareth Knight

    A PRATICAL GUIDE TO QABALISTIC SYMBOLISM

    ONE VOLUME EDITION

    V. I - ON THE SPHERES OF LIFE
    V. II - ON THE PATHAS AND THE TAROT

    Samuel Weiser, INC.
    York Beach, Maine

    To Roma

    without whose love
    and faith in me
    this book would not
    have been

    Em Ispaão, uma tarde, uma mulher me perguntou: - Queres
    amar-me? Eu sou dourada como uma tâmara. [...]. Um
    filósofo se apaixonara vivamente por uma jovem, que não
    perdia ocasião de injuriá-lo.
    Um dia eu lhe falei:
    - Bem eu sei quanto amas aquela criatura.
    Mas, deixai-me dizer-te, é indigno de um filosofo suportar
    o que suporta da parte dela.
    - Não me censures mais! [...}. "Quando tua esposa te
    injuria, imagina que ela se está dirigindo a sua própria
    mãe." [...].

    - SAADI - O JARDIM das ROSAS - livraria JOSÉ OLYMPIO
    Editora-.

    [...].
    E a flor dos genealógicos abismos
    - Zooplasma pequeníssimo e plebeu,
    De onde o desprotegido homem nasceu
    Para a fatalidade dos tropismos.
    - [...].

    - Eu e Outras Poesis - Augusto dos Anjos - Martin Claret -.

    M. de Brehm subscreve Rafael Francisco Basso Alves, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
    Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
    How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!

    Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
    Most of us don't read the "fine print"....

    Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
    program onward.

    What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
    handling???

    Elvis

    Elvis A. Presley, Feb 19, 2004
  5. If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give them
    away for free.

    Colin Nash [MVP], Feb 20, 2004
  6. Oh well that stinks!
    Darn nuggets.

    Warrior Princess, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Pssssshhhh! Go Ahead and SELL that stuff!
    I won't tell if you don't!

    Now the "nuggets" come with DRM (Digital Rights Management) so you
    WILL be severly restricted not only from selling them but even using
    them YOURSELF!! Now that REALLY SUCKS!!

    Damn DRM shit is everywhere, even PORN (I've heard , wouldn't know
    firsthand or anything like that....)

    Hopefully some enterprising GURU out there will come up with a way of
    killing this DRM crap in the near future......

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:22:24 -0500, "Warrior Princess"
    <> wrote:

    >Oh well that stinks!
    >Darn nuggets.
    >
    >"Colin Nash [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    >> If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give

    >them
    >> away for free.
    >>

    >> "Elvis A. Presley" <> wrote in message
    >> > Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
    >> > Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
    >> > How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
    >> >
    >> > Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
    >> > Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
    >> >
    >> > Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
    >> > program onward.
    >> >
    >> > What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
    >> > handling???
    >> >
    >> > Elvis

    >> aren't

    >> said

    Just my .02 cents.

    Thank ya' very much.

    Elvis

    Elvis the King, Feb 26, 2004
  8. You are right!!
    Would you like to "borrow" my CBT Nuggets? FREE!!
    Postage = $100
    No! That is also illegal? How about you just "HOLD" them for ME!
    I have no safe place at my house. PLEASE do not look at them as that
    might be illegal! Of course, I cannot stop you from looking so we will
    use the "honor" system, OK?

    Thanks..

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:49:01 -0500, "Colin Nash [MVP]"
    <> wrote:

    >If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give them
    >away for free.
    >

    >"Elvis A. Presley" <> wrote in message
    >> Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
    >> Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
    >> How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
    >>
    >> Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
    >> Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
    >>
    >> Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
    >> program onward.
    >>
    >> What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
    >> handling???
    >>
    >> Elvis
    >>

    >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500, "iCertify.net" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you

    >aren't
    >> >purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use

    >said
    >> >program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
    >> >actually illegal.

    Just my .02 cents.

    Thank ya' very much.

    Elvis