CB Over Internet

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by David, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    David, Aug 1, 2003

  2. David

    T.N.O Guest

    "David" wrote
    | any one interested in CB radio over the internet

    Wouldn't this be considered to be voice chat?

    T.N.O, Aug 2, 2003

  3. David

    T.N.O Guest

    "T.N.O" wrote
    | | any one interested in CB radio over the internet
    |
    | Wouldn't this be considered to be voice chat?

    Turn based voice chat at that, I suppose it would be fine on dialup.

    T.N.O, Aug 2, 2003
  4. David

    T.N.O Guest

    you know you really should munge your email address when using it in
    Usenet, it will cut down on potential spam you receive.

    T.N.O, Aug 2, 2003
  5. HAHA Ok, ill provide the bandwidth.

    Matthew G Brown, Aug 7, 2003