    CatOS IOS
    show cam dynamic = show mac address-table dynamic

    Thanks

    Martin Roy, May 4, 2004

  2. Martin Roy

    rowl Guest

    (Martin Roy) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does anybody know a website where I can find CatOS to IOS command translations?
    >
    > I am looking for a table that looks as follows:
    >
    > CatOS IOS
    > show cam dynamic = show mac address-table dynamic
    >
    > Thanks

    http://cco.cisco.com has a single document comparing both

    Rgrds

    rowl, May 5, 2004

  3. Martin Roy

    Kevin Widner Guest

    The link below doesn't have a complete table like you are looking for,
    but it does have lots of examples of common tasks and presents a side
    by side table of commands for each task.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...08/products_white_paper09186a00800c8441.shtml

    Kevin

    Kevin Widner, May 10, 2004