  1. Bill F

    Bill F Guest

    Any catalysts below the 6500 line support vpn features?
    Bill F, Oct 24, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    Bill F <> wrote:
    :Any catalysts below the 6500 line support vpn features?

    Depends what you want in VPN features, but IPSec is supported to
    some degree by:

    CAT2950
    CAT2950LRE
    CAT3750
    CAT4000-AGM
    CAT4224
    CAT5000-RSM
    -- Rich Kulawiec
    Walter Roberson, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Bill F

    Bill F Guest

    Something that can terminate a 3des ipsec-isakmp tunnel.
    Using the IOS search by feature I see ipsec support for some of those
    you've listed, but, then when I go looking for documentation for such
    features I can't find it or it lists these commands as unavailable in
    their images.

    Bill F, Oct 24, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    Bill F <> wrote:
    :Something that can terminate a 3des ipsec-isakmp tunnel.
    :Using the IOS search by feature I see ipsec support for some of those
    :you've listed, but, then when I go looking for documentation for such
    :features I can't find it or it lists these commands as unavailable in
    :their images.

    In that case, check out the CAT4000-AGM, CAT4224, CAT5000-RSM.
    If you select those platforms in the Feature Navigator, note that
    they support IPSEC 3DES in the Feature Set.

    The CAT4224 in particular supports EASY VPN Server (ability to push
    VPN policies).

    I've configured an IPSec tunnel on the CAT5000-RSM, but not many of them.

    Hmmm, the feature navigator claims that the 2950 crypto images
    support various IPSec features, but the command reference doesn't
    support that.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat2950/12114ea1/index.htm
    --
    Sub-millibarn resolution bio-hyperdimensional plasmatic space
    polyimaging is just around the corner. -- Corry Lee Smith
    Walter Roberson, Oct 24, 2003