    Regards

    --
    Marco!
    Marco, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Hi Marco,

    The WS-X6724-SFP module with Distributed Forwarding Card ( DFC3A ),
    that runs Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(18)SXE1 reloads unexpectedly
    due to a memory allocation failure.

    Before the reload, the available memory in the module is around 200k.

    Cisco bug ID CSCei20107.

    There is NO workaround.

    -----------------------------

    This problem is fixed in Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.2(18)SXE4,
    12.2(18)SXF and later versions.

    To resolve this problem, upgrade the Cisco IOS Software on the switch
    to the latest maintenance release, which can be downloaded from:

    Cisco Catalyst 6500/6000 Cisco IOS System Software

    http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/lan/cat6000-sup-ios.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair