    initial load on it to get it configured the same.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Kevin

    Kevin, May 1, 2006

  2. Kevin

    Merv Guest

    Save you config to a tftp server

    wri mem

    copy startup-config tftp://<IP address of tftp server/<config file name
    of your chossing>

    I would also capture the config to a PC from a telnet or console
    session just to be sure.

    Print out the ocnfig and double check that you have the entire config

    Replace the card and then copy and paste the config back or use tftp to
    restore.

    Becarful if copy and pasting a large config thru the console - do it in
    several goes so that no lines are dropped.

    Doulbe check that all lines of your config have been restored and then
    make sure it is saved ( wri mem).

    Check that hte config register is properly set.

    Reload afterwards to ensure everything is okay

    Merv, May 2, 2006