    Thanks for any help
    Justin
    , Dec 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    wrote:
    > Does QoS on this switch only support Cisco IP Phones/softphone? The
    > documentation makes it seem as if only Cisco IP phones and Softphones
    > v1.3 or greater are supported/work with QoS.
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    > Justin

    No.

    The switch has general QoS features and tools that are
    completely independent of the connected device,

    I think that there is a feature that auto-detects cisco ip
    phones and auto-magicaly fixes up this and that but the
    QoS features can be manually configured independently
    of the auto-detect-phone thing. I suspect.
    , Dec 8, 2006