    it to me

    thanks
    Jason

    finniganj, Apr 20, 2004

  2. finniganj wrote:
    > hi I just got a catalyst 2100 off eBay and I need the software and was
    > wondering if any one knew were I can get it free preferably download or if
    > some one has the same model if they could put them in a zip file and email
    > it to me
    >
    > thanks
    > Jason

    Finniganj,

    That is illegal, the IOS packages for Catalysts cost money for a
    reason. Your only chance it is to contact Cisco directly and see if they
    offer it for free, however, the WS-C2100 is on the End of Life list, so
    it is unlikely you will be able to get a hold of it. If someone were to
    give you the software it'd be okay. I find it interesting how they
    didn't include it with your WS-C2100. And unless you are a registered
    Cisco Partner, you won't be able to download the software, I am not too
    sure there is any, since I can't login. Sorry.

    Timothy Lewis, May 21, 2005