    1. Advertising

  1. Dominic Payer

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Apr 27, 2011

  2. http://www.ngohq.com/news/19853-amd...ive-it-earned-its-own-codename-mj-lnir-i.html
    sounds impressive.

    I am not a gamer so can't say how accurate the report is.

    Dominic Payer, Apr 29, 2011
  3. Dominic Payer

    Carlos Guest

    Dominic,
    Me neither.
    Most of the improvements are meant for the 6xxxx series of cards.
    Older cards do not benefit in the same scale.
    Newest Catalyst Center has a new nickanme: Vision Control.
    Easier to use than the earlier versions.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 1, 2011