    can't handle RAW format.

    I want to be able to index my pix by multiple keywords.

    dj

    DJ, Dec 27, 2003

  2. DJ

    peweg Guest

    Try Imatch from www.photools,com. It's quite powerful, so has a bit of
    a learning curve, but it's well worth the time spent in my opinion.
    It's also under $50 US.

    peweg, Dec 27, 2003

  3. DJ

    DJ Guest

    Thank you, I'll take a look. A bit more $ than I'd hoped for not more than I'd
    expected.

    dj

    DJ, Dec 27, 2003
  4. DJ <> writes:

    > Does anyone have a solution for cataloguing RAW files from a Canon 300D? It
    > seems to me that available image data base programs won't work because they
    > can't handle RAW format.
    >
    > I want to be able to index my pix by multiple keywords.

    Thumbs Plus says it supports Canon raw files. I know it supports Fuji
    S2 raw files, because that's what I use.
    --
    David Dyer-Bennet, <>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
    Dragaera/Steven Brust: <dragaera.info/>

    David Dyer-Bennet, Dec 27, 2003
  5. DJ

    Bård Riiber Guest

    DJ <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have a solution for cataloguing RAW files from a Canon 300D? It
    >seems to me that available image data base programs won't work because they
    >can't handle RAW format.
    >
    >I want to be able to index my pix by multiple keywords.

    BR's PhotoArchiver will catalogue your Canon 300D RAWs. You'll find
    more information at http://www.photoarchiver.com/

    Bård

    Bård Riiber, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Bård Riiber <> wrote in

    > DJ <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have a solution for cataloguing RAW files from a Canon
    >>300D? It seems to me that available image data base programs won't
    >>work because they can't handle RAW format.
    >>
    >>I want to be able to index my pix by multiple keywords.
    >>

    > BR's PhotoArchiver will catalogue your Canon 300D RAWs. You'll
    > find more information at http://www.photoarchiver.com/
    >
    > Bård

    I have looked at half a dozen programs to catalogue/store/reference my
    10D raw images and photoarchiver seems to be the best I could find
    specially if you are storing them on CD...and a plus for you is that it
    is supporting local software efforts.

    Mike Latondresse, Dec 28, 2003