    info on software to keep track of my photos and some info with each,
    such as content date etc

    --> Remove par from email address for replying

    golf, Jan 18, 2004

  2. golf

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    golf wrote:

    > Hopefully my digital camera will arrive from Ebay. I'm looking for
    > info on software to keep track of my photos and some info with each,
    > such as content date etc
    >
    > --> Remove par from email address for replying

    IMHO Firehand Ember is the best.

    http://www.firehand.com

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 18, 2004

  3. golf

    Onno Guest

    golf <> wrote in news:8q2m00tu0hnqmk3jdc7t1ed91godcqqkss@
    4ax.com:

    > I'm looking for
    > info on software to keep track of my photos and some info with each,
    > such as content date etc

    MyAlbum. Powerful, stable and free.

    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

    --
    Onno

    Onno, Jan 19, 2004
  4. golf

    Jeremy Guest

    "Onno" <> wrote in message
    > golf <> wrote in

    > 4ax.com:
    >
    > > I'm looking for
    > > info on software to keep track of my photos and some info with each,
    > > such as content date etc
    > >

    > MyAlbum. Powerful, stable and free.
    >
    > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/
    >
    > --
    > Onno

    Have a look at FREE Kodak Easy-Share software--does everything--burns cd,
    simple editing, uploading to online print services, downloading to your own
    printer, keyword search, multiple albums, emails copies to friends (converts
    tif to jpg automatically, for emailing). Available on the kodak web site.
    It may be all you'll ever need, or want.

    Jeremy, Jan 19, 2004