    It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.

    What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Gazwad wrote:
    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    Wash it.
    ::Your Name Here::, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Gazwad

    Brian G Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    To keep the post on-topic.

    Run a virus check to kill germs that cause the smell and, then update the
    virus definitions to stop it recurring - if that fails, use SpyBot Search
    and Destroy to eradicate the cat (or a shotgun) - but if you really like the
    cat, just give a good old-fashioned bath and that should cure the problem
    until the next time it rolls in the mire!
    Brian G, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    "Brian G" <>, the fat scrounger and bitchy poo-pusher
    who likes inventive rump riding with elephants, and whose partner is a
    fancy-lady with a displeasing love hole, wrote in
    <>:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >> My cat stinks.
    >> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >>
    >> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    > To keep the post on-topic.

    <snip>

    The post /is/ on-topic, prove otherwise you brain-dead ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 21, 2006
  5. Gazwad

    philo Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    You fool...
    let it get in a fight with a Skunk...
    then you will realize that the "month_farm_smell" was not so bad!
    philo, Jan 21, 2006
  6. Gazwad

    Flash Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    Put him in the washing machine with a 1/2 cup of "Mountain Fresh" Tide.
    After the final spin cycle he will still be wet but much easier to handle.
    Toss into the dryer (High Heat). If your "Little Bugger" has not yet been
    de-clawed I would strongly suggest you do so before washing. This can be
    accomplished using ordinary household tools such as a pair of sturdy pliers
    and a mallett ( for anesthesia ).
    Flash, Jan 21, 2006
  7. Gazwad

    Cub Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?
    >

    > --
    > For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
    > in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
    > it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
    > are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
    > impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
    > how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
    > bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
    > of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
    > dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
    > is but a dream within a dream.

    Stop shaggin it and give it a wash out !

    Cub
    Cub, Jan 21, 2006
  8. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    "Flash" <>, the fat freeloader and fat bum-fucker
    who likes lethal anal plugging with dalmatians, and whose partner is a
    flapper with an inflamed cooze, wrote in <FgqAf.154$Le2.64@trnddc04>:
    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >> My cat stinks.
    >> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >>
    >> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    > Put him in the washing machine with a 1/2 cup of "Mountain Fresh"
    > Tide. After the final spin cycle he will still be wet but much easier
    > to handle. Toss into the dryer (High Heat). If your "Little Bugger"
    > has not yet been de-clawed I would strongly suggest you do so before
    > washing. This can be accomplished using ordinary household tools such
    > as a pair of sturdy pliers and a mallett ( for anesthesia ).

    Wooden or rubber?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 21, 2006
  9. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    "Cub" <>, the piss-stained delinquent and
    extreme bear who likes hardhearted prick-licking with coyotes, and whose
    partner is a drive-thru-girl with a dreadful DNA dumpster, wrote in
    <43d23645$0$2676$>:
    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >> My cat stinks.
    >> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >>
    >> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?
    >>

    >> --
    >> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set
    >> down in words with even more distinctness than that with which I
    >> conceived it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite
    >> delicacy which are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it
    >> absolutely impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in
    >> the soul, alas how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense
    >> tranquillity, when the bodily and mental health are in perfection.
    >> And at those weird points of time, where the confines of the waking
    >> world blend with the world of dreams. And so I captured this fancy,
    >> where all that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.
    >>

    > Stop shaggin it and give it a wash out !
    >

    > Cub

    You appear to have confused 'cat' with 'pussy', an easy mistake for
    sheepshaggers such as yourself.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 21, 2006
  10. Gazwad

    TNKEV Guest

    TNKEV, Jan 21, 2006
  11. Gazwad

    Cub Guest

    >> Stop shaggin it and give it a wash out !
    >>

    >> Cub

    > You appear to have confused 'cat' with 'pussy', an easy mistake for
    > sheepshaggers such as yourself.

    You only turn to the cat cos it can't say no like your woman

    LOL
    Cub, Jan 21, 2006
  12. Gazwad

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:36:56 +0000, Gazwad wrote:

    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    Toss him in the wash. Use a fabric softener in the dryer.
    Meat Plow, Jan 21, 2006
  13. Gazwad

    Will Gell Guest

    Put it in a wire cat carrier. Place it in the garden. Blast it with a hose.

    Will Gell, Jan 21, 2006
  14. Gazwad

    Brian G Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > "Brian G" <>, the fat scrounger and bitchy
    > poo-pusher who likes inventive rump riding with elephants, and whose
    > partner is a fancy-lady with a displeasing love hole, wrote in
    > <>:
    >> Gazwad wrote:
    >>> My cat stinks.
    >>> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >>>
    >>> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    >> To keep the post on-topic.
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > The post /is/ on-topic, prove otherwise you brain-dead ****.

    It would seem that along with kad-retardman you have lost your sense of
    humour from those few bytes of brain that you seem to have behind about a
    Gigabyte thick skull - ah well! you can't please all of the fools all of
    the time.
    Brian G, Jan 22, 2006
  15. Gazwad

    Doc Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in news:yg8wui$qs0$1
    @insufficient-shakers.org.jp:

    > My cat stinks.
    > It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >
    > What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?

    Nothing worse than a smelly pussy.
    Doc, Jan 22, 2006
  16. Gazwad

    Cub Guest

    "Doc" <postmaster@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in news:yg8wui$qs0$1
    > @insufficient-shakers.org.jp:
    >
    >> My cat stinks.
    >> It smells like it's been living on a farm for a month.
    >>
    >> What can I do to freshen the little bugger up?
    >>

    > Nothing worse than a smelly pussy.

    You could always shave it ;-)
    Cub, Jan 22, 2006